Sunday, January 11, 2009

Having some fun at the L.A. Zoo

Our friends Joel, Tommy and Sapphire came down to visit for the New Year. We went to the LA Zoo together and had a great time, even though it was cold and some of the animals where inside keeping warm. Here are some pictures from our fun adventure.


I think she likes the Flamingo's


HMMM should I do it, I bet it's freezing cold

This little girl was a character.
She had everyone laughing.

They are so beautiful up close


Brandon and his little "girl friend"
I thought Tommy was going to have a heart attack when Brandon put his arm around his daughter. LOL, I hate o see him when she starts dating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the web site. Enjoy seeing our grandson on it, he is so special!
Do you have the Brandon at LAFD FS #3 Picture. The one in the fireman's helmet would be great on the web page as would some from the wedding.

Have a great time.

Love & Hugs to you all,

Sandy & Paul