Sunday, January 11, 2009

Celebrating My Birthday AGAIN

On Saturday My Aunt Mary Jane took me out to lunch at the Montage hotel in Laguna Hills. We had lunch at the Grille overlooking the ocean. It was a beautiful day, the weather was in the 80's with a cool breeze. I thought of my parents, Brother and dear friend Linda who all are up to the armpits in snow right now and I was sitting at the beach enjoying a wonderful day. After lunch we walked down to the cliffs and took some amazing pictures. When we left we ended up shopping at IKEA and Target. We arrived home to my husband fixing me a wonderful Chicken Parmesan dinner (thanks Emeril Lagasse) it tasted sooooo good. Way to go babe!!!

Here are some pictures enjoy.

This is our view from our table

This is my Aunt Mary Jane

The view from the lobby lounge

I love this spot

It is so beautiful here I didn't want to leave

No comments: