Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a Christmas

Well we survived Christmas, barely!!!! I was so busy baking and cooking that I forgot I needed to wrap all the presents. On Christmas Eve Brandon and I went to Lakewood to see his mom's family and celebrate Christmas with them. We had really good food and got really nice gifts. Brandon was the hit of the party. I swear he is a social butterfly. Well when I got home around 10:30 I went straight upstairs and was up all night wrapping. I now know why my parents looked the way they did on Christmas morning when they went to bed at 2:00 am and we woke them up at 4:00 am to open presents. I went to bed at 2:00 am and Brandon had us up at 7:30 am, I just could not do it. I made him wait till 8:30, Danny's cousin Lindsey was coming over to open presents with us. As you can see in the picture Brandon got a lot of things this year. After opening presents for almost an hour an a half, I made a huge breakfast and then started on dinner. My sister Alycia her boyfriend Brian, Lindsey, Kathy (Danny's mom) and my Aunt Mary Jane join us for dinner. After dinner we went over to Brandon's grandpa's house in Long Beach and I guess Santa left more presents over there for him. We watched Iron man and had dessert. It was a long day but we loved spending time with all our family and friends.

No comments: