Saturday, December 6, 2008

Belmont Shore Christmas Parade



This is the third year we have marched in the Belmont Shore Christmas Parade representing Boeing Aircraft Company. We had a really good time. We meet up with our friends the Elledge's and ride on charter busses down the tiny streets of Belmont Shore. There must be 200 of us that march in Boeing's group and afterward we return to Boeing's Cafeteria for dinner and a visit from Santa Clause. Each of the children 18 and under receive a gift. Brandon's name was called second to last. We were worried that Donner (his Elf) had informed Santa he was naughty earlier that day. He ran up there so fast I almost didn't get a picture of him with Santa. Here are some pictures from tonight and I will post more when I get them from the Boeing photographer.

2 comments:

ER!N said...

poor brandon! ...thank goodness his name got called! Looks like you all had a really nice time!

Suz Broughton said...

I just found your blog through...I think Kelly's. I am from Huntington Beach, but now live in Irvine. I haven't ever been to this parade. SOunds like fun.