Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baseball Practice #2



We finally had another practice this week. With the weather this week it was hard to find a field that didn't have water up to our knees. Danny and Brandon went and got all his practice clothing on Monday and now his looks like a real player. Brandon also got his first CUP.... LOL So Danny was in the living room explaining to him what the cup is for and how to put it on, about 15 minutes later I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner and I see him running through the kitchen. now I only see the back of him by the time he passes me and all I see is two butt checks with the strap around them. I laughed so hard and then I hear him sliding into the couch in the living room. I went to see what was going on and I see my son getting up from doing a nose dive into the foot of the couch and saying "Yep it works, the boys didn't get hurt". I laughed so hard my sides hurt... Little boys and the things they come up with. Needless to say he is ready for baseball and I can't wait to see what else he comes up with this season. LOL

3 comments:

ryne and danielle cardon said...

what a cutie! and i'm so glad it works! :)

At our Whitt's End said...

At least he didn't use it as a face mask. Easton had been watching Sandlot and came up one day with Jensen's on, and not where it is supposed to be worn.

Raquel Acevedo said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog and I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. Pictures are so important to me. I actually started a new obsession for personal stuff and I am starting videos because I worry if I pass my son who is 4 won't remember me. Please say hello to your sweet family for me. Those were great pictures, and I remember that way very well!